Thursday, May 16, 2013

Creating Goals and Bringing Them to Life



Can 30 days really change your life?  Well, of course it can.  For good and for bad. Expected or not.  But, I'm not looking to go that deep I just want to share with you a  30 day challenge that is helping me navigate my life right now.

I joined this challenge partly out of curiosity, and partly because a month ago I was really feeling intimidated by all of the thoughts and conversations I was having about what I want to do with my life.  I'm a slow learner, deep thinker, and a Type A list maker.  This program has helped me focus in on what I need to pursue and change in my life to get to where I want to be.  I'm not finished with the process by any means and honestly will be taking some time to review everything I've learned, what I've written to myself, and most importantly bring it before God for His direction.

The online service is FREE!  It is a daily video that really doesn't take very long...I'd say at the most 10 minutes.  The first few days of "homework" take some time, but then it gets easier.  Honestly, this challenge took me longer than 30 days because I didn't watch the videos everyday, but today I finished Day 30.  

I don't know if it will help you or not, but it doesn't hurt to check it out.  I've realized that personal development is very important to me right now and this has been a great first step in my journey.  I wanted to share it with you in case it was right for you as well! Like I said it is FREE so no harm no foul ;)

Click here for Chalene Johnson's 30-Day Challenge to master organization and achieve your goals!  Then comment on my Facebook page A Balanced Life with Sandi Hull and let me know if your in or not! I'd love to cheer you on!


No comments:

Post a Comment