Thursday, February 6, 2014

Who Does God Say That I Am?


"What you say about yourself means nothing in God's work.  It's what God says about you that makes a difference."  
2 Corinthians 10:18


So, I got to thinking, "Who does God say that I am?" This is what I found:


  • A child of God (John 1:12)
  • A friend of Jesus (John 15:15)
  • A temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19)
  • A new creature (2 Corinthians 5:17)
  • Righteous in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21)
  • Loved and Chosen (1 Thessalonians 1:4)
  • Blessed with every spiritual blessing (Ephesians 1:3)
  • Redeemed and Forgiven (Ephesians 1:7)
  • Seated in the heavenly places with Christ (Ephesians 2:6)
  • God's workmanship (Ephesians 2:10)

That's a pretty awesome list to read.  And it's true.  I just have to remind myself often and believe it.  I can get so caught up in thoughts about myself, especially negative ones, and I get fairly discouraged and lose any ambition or positive thoughts about what He's called me to do.  I can do anything through Him!  

Let's not forget it friends.  When you are feeling low just refer to this list and let it wash over you with grace and truth.

Love,

Sandi
Daughter of the King

No comments:

Post a Comment