Monday, February 17, 2014

Random Info


This will be short and sweet.  Have you seen them? Do you use them? I discovered these back in 2008 when a family we were going to visit in South Africa asked me to bring them some because they couldn't get them there.

They've been in the back of my mind ever since, but to be honest, I was stubborn and spoiled with the thought of soft, fluffy, great smelling laundry.  Then one day, not-too-long-ago, I realized I was kinda tired of buying more fabric softener given we do A LOT of laundry with 6 people in the family.  So, I thought I'd give them a try.

Huh, not bad! Now there has been some static cling and there isn't that fresh-out-of-the-dryer smell, but these are great! I am not spending as much money (I do have a box of sheets for time to time) because these are reusable!

So, that's all for now. Just thought I'd share :)


No comments:

Post a Comment